OMG! Is it wrong to think David Arquette (40) is cute? There’s something about him that’s so incredibly adorable with his whole ‘I just woke up’ look. He stopped by Bethenny Frankel's daytime talk show (air date July 5th) and showed off his large new tattoo, too bad he didn’t take his shirt off all the way!
Talk show host Bethenny Frankel chats with actor David Arquette on Thursday, July 5th.
Bethenny: You have a new tattoo?
David: I have several new tattoos. The most recent one is Wonder Woman and it’s a really big one.
Bethenny: Can I see it?
David: I got it, it’s from an old Wonder Woman comic.
Bethenny: Oh my god. It’s like the Old Testament. You’re in good shape. You’re in good shape!
Bethenny picks up money that David dropped on the floor
Bethenny: Wait, oh and $5 dollars. It’s that kind of show.
David: It’s that kind of show…
Bethenny: Next time you bring a $100 when you come, ok?
[PHOTO: MICHAEL ROZMAN / WARNER BROS.]
Justin Bieber was on The Late Show with David Letterman to promote his new album, Believe, which if you have a teenage daughter, you will be forced to listen on repeat for the entire summer. Stuff like that is why Vicodin and the pool boy’s penis became a thing. Anyway, Justin revealed his new tattoo which he got for the album’s release, Letterman’s first instinct was to pounce on it like a spider monkey before telling Justin not to get too many tattoos, or he will look like the Sistine Chapel. Or as Justin calls it, “The Sixteenth Chapel”. That’s what happens when your stage manager mom home schools you.
• Lindsay Lohan owes $93K in back taxes and is being sued by a paparazzo! IDLYITW
• Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had a meeting with President Barack Obama! PopSugar
• Singer Sinéad O’Connor cries for help on Twitter after attempting suicide! ICYDK
• Halle Berry and her hot boyfriend Olivier Martinez are not engaged I’m Not Obsessed
• 25 people who believe Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s baby is the spawn of Satan! BuzzFeed
• Jockey unveiled their latest Tim Tebow ad showing him only in his briefs! Socialite Life
• Kim Kardashian was replaced by a French bulldog in Skechers’ Super Bowl ad! Rickey
• Charlize Theron went to the gym and the paparazzi caught her without makeup! Celebslam
• So has People's Sexiest Man Alive put on an extra few pounds? Seriously? OMG! WTF?
• One of Dolly Parton’s secret tattoos made its debut on the red carpet! TooFab
• A preview of Madonna’s new interview with ABC News’ Cynthia McFadden! Oh La La
• Robert Pattinson revealed his new buzzed look at the People’s Choice Awards! ONTD
• Mad Men's season five is set to premiere on AMC on March 25th! Celebrity Smack
• Quotables: Jessica Simpson has got some child-like pregnancy cravings! Evil Beet
• Taylor Momsen is eighteen now and hasn’t wasted any time getting dirty! Hollywood Tuna
• “Sammi Sweetheart” Giancola was promoting her new fragrance Dangerous Hollywood Rag
• Brittany Murphy’s dad filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles coroner’s office Allie Is Wired
• Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman from ABC’s hit show Revenge are dating! Pop On The Pop
• Here are all the totally awful looks at the 2012 People’s Choice Awards! The Frisky
• Madonna has finally gone and had her jaw unhinged, and become the puppet Madame! CityRag
• The Daily Crunch: Madonna, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Glee, and Solange! ArjanWrites
The following video includes rather major levels of amazingness; you will literally be glued to your screen. Y’all should definitely be familiar with who Gaga / Mugler collaborator Rico Genest aka Zombie Boy is … if you aren’t click here.
So, last month in Schön magazine, we got to see a glimpse of Rico with his tattoos partially covered, now you can see the transformation in full force thanks to Dermablend. Enjoy the irony on the Born This Way ethos - it is rather genius.
In the absolute least surprising news ever, Andrew W.K. (remember him? He was that PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD guy. Aaaaaaand now you have that song stuck in your head. You’re welcome!) was hanging out with Ke$ha recently, and he ended up walking away with an infection that required a trip to the hospital. But here’s the shocking twist: It wasn’t an STI. Turns out, Ke$ha decided to tattoo him and the dumb bitch didn’t use a clean needle. What a Dumbass. Starpulse reports:
The Party Hard hitmaker invited the party girl to try out her skin art skills on him, but he needed medical attention when the ink effort turned bad. He tells Spinner.com, “It got infected. It’s an unfortunate aftermath and my body ended up rejecting the ink and I had to go to the doctor. But it actually left a nice scar which was, in fact, cooler than the tattoo that’s in the exact shape of the tattoo.” And it seems Andrew W.K. is keen to give the Tik Tok singer another chance to tattoo him: “If the scar heals a little bit more, I might go back and try again.”
First off: DUMBASS. The first rule of tattooing is that you ALWAYS USE FRESH NEEDLES. If you go to a tattoo place and you notice them reusing old needles, LEAVE AND DO NOT GO BACK. Getting tattooed with old needles can result in a host of unpleasant infections, up to and including HIV. This is why most shops will make you watch them take fresh needles out of the packaging and subsequently destroying and disposing of the needles afterwards (one place I went to that was really good went so far as to break the needles in half. Kudos, fellas). And second, it usually takes around two years for scar tissue to heal enough so that you can tattoo over it without causing skin damage, so no Andrew W.K., you will not go back to Ke$ha. You will go to a qualified tattoo artist like a sane, rational person.
Being totally delusional must run pretty deep in the Lohan family, because Lindsay Lohan got herself a brand new tattoo yesterday, and while normally I love tattoos, Lindsay decided to get lyrics from a Billy Joel song tattooed on her. Yeah, I know. Billy Joel? Gack. Not only that, but she also went ahead and picked out the most ironic lyrics she could find in order to demonstrate just how far removed from reality she is at this point. According to TMZ:
LiLo rolled over to her favorite L.A. tattoo shop — Shamrock Tattoos — this week and got the words “Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I’m in the prime of my life” inked on her rib cage. For those who weren’t around during the Storm Front years — the lyrics are from Joel’s 1989 song, I Go to Extremes. Pretty good song … doesn’t hold a candle to We Didn’t Start The Fire though. We’re told Lindsay felt the lyric was important to her because “It represented where she is in life and everything she’s been through … it signifies that she’s focused.”
Really? You think that’s where you are in life right now? No sweetie, the prime of your life was back when you were young and healthy and you were making movies like Mean Girls. Hell, if you sober up, start acting like a responsible adult and maybe get a job that you don’t immediately lose because you’re completely bonkers, you might even reach a new prime in your life. But right now? No. You make commercials with creepy puppets. That’s not the prime of your life. I think the only word that even comes close to summing up your life in that lyric is “crystal”. As in “meth”.
PHOTOS | Courtesy of TMZ